- Call Your NY State Legislators to Sign on to Rosenthal/Hoylman 2015 Port Ambrose Opposition Letter
- People’s Climate March: a Day to Remember
- New York Court of Appeals Ruled that Dryden and Middlefield Can Ban Fracking
- Wind and other renewables generated a fifth of Britain’s electricity in early 2014 by Terry Macalister and Fiona Harvey at theguardian.com
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street) by GlobeNewswire
- New York’s Silent but Deadly Fracking Problem By Peter Rugh
- EPA drastically underestimates methane released at drilling sites by Neela Banerjee of LA Times
Tag Archives: energy future
Stop the Spectra Pipeline Fundraiser, June 11, New York City
Join NYH2O and Damascus Citizens for Sustainability at a fundraiser for legal fees in opposition to the Spectra Pipeline.
Posted in Activist-Community Tagged energy future, fracking, pipeline, shale gas, sustainability Comments Off on Stop the Spectra Pipeline Fundraiser, June 11, New York City
Frackonomics Pt 4 – Q and A
Part 4 of 4, of Frackonomics, an event at the New York Society for Ethical Culture presented by United for Action. The speakers debunk the Financial Myths of Shale Gas and Embracing A Green Energy Future. In this segment, David … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Videos Tagged business, economy, energy, energy future, environment, fracking, shale gas 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.