Today March 10th, more than 20 people were arrested for blocking an entrance to the William J. Green Federal Building, near Independence Mall, in Philadelphia in a civil disobedience action organized by Earth Quaker Action Team to protest the Keystone XL pipeline. The activists brought brooms, to “sweep out” the corruption of the State Department’s Final Environmental Impact Statement, underwritten by a firm with close ties to TransCanada and the oil industry.
- Call Your NY State Legislators to Sign on to Rosenthal/Hoylman 2015 Port Ambrose Opposition Letter
- People’s Climate March: a Day to Remember
- New York Court of Appeals Ruled that Dryden and Middlefield Can Ban Fracking
- Wind and other renewables generated a fifth of Britain’s electricity in early 2014 by Terry Macalister and Fiona Harvey at theguardian.com
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street) by GlobeNewswire
- New York’s Silent but Deadly Fracking Problem By Peter Rugh
- EPA drastically underestimates methane released at drilling sites by Neela Banerjee of LA Times