People across the country are converging on the U.S. Capitol to tell Congress, the President and the world to end the rush to drill and STOP THE FRACK ATTACK.
United for Action is organizing bus from New York City
Join us on the US Capitol grounds on July 28! Here are the details.
- WHEN: Boarding starts 7:30 AM on July 28. The bus will leave promptly at 8:00 AM.
- WHERE: The Northwest corner of 8th Ave and 34th St., New York City.
- WHAT WILL HAPPEN: Join fellow activists from across the nation to rally against fracking.
- GETTING BACK: The return trip will start between 5:00 PM and 6:00 PM.
- HOW MUCH: $36 round trip per person.
The United for Action bus is sold out!