It is just three days after Obama parroted industry propaganda and announced the green light for fracking in his State of the Union speech. Already, Cabot accuses the EPA of causing “confusion” by paying attention to water contamination in Dimock, PA. After all, the President said fracking is good — how dare the EPA expose the truth?
- Call Your NY State Legislators to Sign on to Rosenthal/Hoylman 2015 Port Ambrose Opposition Letter
- People’s Climate March: a Day to Remember
- New York Court of Appeals Ruled that Dryden and Middlefield Can Ban Fracking
- Wind and other renewables generated a fifth of Britain’s electricity in early 2014 by Terry Macalister and Fiona Harvey at theguardian.com
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street) by GlobeNewswire
- New York’s Silent but Deadly Fracking Problem By Peter Rugh
- EPA drastically underestimates methane released at drilling sites by Neela Banerjee of LA Times