SOUTH FAYETTE, Pa. — As energy companies move to drill in densely populated areas from Pennsylvania to Texas, battles are breaking out over who will have the final say in managing the shale gas boom.
- Call Your NY State Legislators to Sign on to Rosenthal/Hoylman 2015 Port Ambrose Opposition Letter
- People’s Climate March: a Day to Remember
- New York Court of Appeals Ruled that Dryden and Middlefield Can Ban Fracking
- Wind and other renewables generated a fifth of Britain’s electricity in early 2014 by Terry Macalister and Fiona Harvey at theguardian.com
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street) by GlobeNewswire
- New York’s Silent but Deadly Fracking Problem By Peter Rugh
- EPA drastically underestimates methane released at drilling sites by Neela Banerjee of LA Times