The NPR radio/TV show, This American Life, has just broadcast a terrific one-hour episode on fracking. It does a good job of showing how closely Penn State University is allied with the gas industry, and how universities in general are afraid to publicize or even sponsor research that shows the negative aspects of fracking. The broadcast also showcases a PA town and its zoning disputes between its townspeople, and with industry.
- Call Your NY State Legislators to Sign on to Rosenthal/Hoylman 2015 Port Ambrose Opposition Letter
- People’s Climate March: a Day to Remember
- New York Court of Appeals Ruled that Dryden and Middlefield Can Ban Fracking
- Wind and other renewables generated a fifth of Britain’s electricity in early 2014 by Terry Macalister and Fiona Harvey at theguardian.com
- Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street (REFF-Wall Street) by GlobeNewswire
- New York’s Silent but Deadly Fracking Problem By Peter Rugh
- EPA drastically underestimates methane released at drilling sites by Neela Banerjee of LA Times